Monday, June 6, 2011

WELCOME!

HI! I'm Anna, welcome to Mind Over Madness.
     As my first post, i want to simply outline my plan for this blog. Mostly, you will be reading whatever comes to my strange little mind while i sit at this large glowing box of magic. 
 Deal with it.
     BUT, I will try to make sense -sometimes.I will also try to complete every post with a picture( except this one)...some posts will, granted, BE pictures, but such is life. I will entertain, inform, demand, question, plea, argue, and philosophy with you. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ravings of a semi delusional lunatic. (*whispers*-Sometimes she will post short stories.) Its mind over madness people. OH! and one last thing- i will try to formulate a question at the end of each post. If you want to send an answer my way( PLEASE!?) add an asterisk (*) before and after the response, just like the question:        

*people...I have spent a lot of time seeing shapes in clouds....but what shapes do you think they see in us?*

PS- RAINBOWS

1 comment:

  1. *The clouds see a simultaneously incomprehensible and slightly amusing population of organisms obsessed with the moving around of small green bits of paper.

    ReplyDelete